Friday, August 29, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarden


Well, I can't believe it has happend, my oldest child is off to Kindergarden. Here is a photo of his first day, hes so excited- we will see how he feels about his first day of school after hes been going for several years. I hope he will continue to like school and do well. He attends Zeeland Christian 2 full days and a 1/2 day. Secretly I am excited too. Some more mommy time, it's quieter and there is less fighting during the day between him and his brother. Is that bad that I enjoy him going to school and have been waiting for this moment for awhile? Most moms are sad and crying. Of course I miss him at the end of the day and Im glad to pick him up from school and hear about his day and what he has learned and the friends he has made. He's growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. I just found that you have a blog! How exciting now to see what's going on in your life:-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no, it's not bad to want some more 'mommy time'--you need that!!

    ReplyDelete