Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dinner and Bowling

This past Saturday we got together with my side of the family and went to Braans for dinner and had some fun bowling. We do this at least once a year, without the kids. Its always a guys against girls event. My first game I bowled a 123 and beat all the ladies and 2 of the men. My brother Chad always beats everyone, he had a 168 and my dad is pretty good too. Like I usually do I get worse as I play and the second game I only bowled a 93. I did still beat the ladies, but none of the guys this time.
Otherwise the rest of the weekend was uneventful. We had our usual Sunday night dinner/Desperate Housewives viewing together with a few friends and our children. And now that the snow has begun to fall Riley has been asking to go out, so Im sure I will have pictures soon of there outdoor adventures in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment