Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh Baby!!...#3 is on the way

Well I am excited(and still a little nervous) to announce that after a recent miscarriage at 12 weeks in August we are expecting again with baby #3 due July 2. I am 12 weeks today and have not experienced any of the problems that I did last time. I will probally not be completely comfortable until I have my baby in my arms, but I still have 6 months to go. We got to hear the heartbeat today which was very reassuring and everything seems to be going great so far. This will be our last baby, so I am going to try and enjoy it as much as I can.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel.....CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'm sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage this summer! Enjoy this pregnancy and I pray that everything goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one thing to say...

    I KNEW IT!
    Oh, and congrats, too.

    ReplyDelete