Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas and the New Year

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We had a wonderful Christmas with the family and the boys recieved lots of new toys that I have finally all found a spot for (we had to get rid of/put a few toys away to make room). John got some new chrome for his semi truck that he now has back in his possesion( ..long story) so I will once again be a "single mom" :( Since he may be gone for up to 14 days at a time. But that truck is truly his passion and Im glad that he can do something he loves and can be proud of. I recieved some awesome smelling perfume and some decorative stuff for the home. We had a pretty low key New Years with some friends and their kids. 2008 was an overall good year for me a few trails and heartache in there, but I look forward to 2009 and what it will bring for our family, especially the birth of our 3rd child in July. Hope that 2009 will be a great year for all of you as well. Im not going to post any pics of the holidays, not feeling like it, Sorry- maybe later if I get motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment