Monday, December 21, 2009

Half a Year Old

My baby is already 6 months old, man how those 6 months have flown by. Levi has started to eat more solid foods within the past month. His favorite veggie is green beans, I would say the least favorite is carrots. He likes all the fruits of course. He eats about 1/2-1 jar of each through out the day (not all in one sitting) + some ceral for breakfast and his usual 8 oz bottles. He is starting to scoot around alot, mostly backwards but not crawling yet, although he is practicing getting up on his hands and knees. Glad that he isn't crawling yet otherwise I would have to keep him out of the Christmas tree and decorations. He is also sitting up on his own. He has one tooth that is right there- it will probally pop through in the next day or two, so he has been really drooly, but not really that fussy, so that is good. He is still a good sleeper at night and for naptimes. He continues to grow quickly. He is in 6-12 month clothing(and has been for the past month) I don't have any stats on him. He does not go till mid January when he will be 6.5 months old. I did weigh him on the home scale and it says that he weighs 22 lbs. I am not suprised as you can tell by his many rolls in the pic below :). I love this age b/c he is happy and content with whatever is going on and has a routine and he is not getting into anything yet, but still able to get the toys he wants. I need to get his 6 month pics taken soon, so I will post them when I do.


One happy, chubby, drooly little boy. Check out those rolls- he is well fed
Levi and his big brother Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment