Sunday, January 24, 2010

7 months

Levi is now 7 months old. He is still a very happy content baby, but he has just started to cry a little more when I leave the room, mostly when he is tired. I think he is a bit of a momma's boy, but hey I am with him 24/7. He sits up all by himself without falling over anymore and scoots himself around by doing the army crawl, so he is not crawling on his hands and knees yet. He has just started to talk up a storm and interacting with his brothers more, mostly getting into their toys :) He still eats 4 bottles a day and enjoys all the baby food that I have fed him so far. He also got his second tooth on the bottom. I love every thing about this little man, but most recently cuddling with him while he is eating a bottle or falling asleep in my arms. Plus the way he flirts with me with his eyes and then gives me a big grin. I love this age!


No comments:

Post a Comment