Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cheap Cereal at Family Fare!

Family Fare has a great deal on cereal this week, if your family loves cereal as much as we do. They have a promotion going on that if you buy 6 boxes of any size General Mills cereal you instantly get $10 off + you get a coupon for $6 off you next purchase of milk, which is about 3 gallons of milk if bought on sale.
I purchased the smaller boxes b/c they are obviously cheaper than I used the coupons that I had + the $10 off instantly. I did two seperate transactions to be sure I got the $10 off each time. I ended up with 12 boxes of cereal for $8.78, that is 0.73 a box + 2 coupons for $6 each off my next purchase of milk, which would be about 6 FREE gallons of milk. Then to top it off they printed off two more coupons for general mills cereal(totaling a purchase of 6) so I will probally go back during the week and get more cheap cereal and free milk. Hopefully they will restock b/c I took the last of the smaller boxes of Cheerios. I think we will be set on cereal for a long time b/c I already had a good stock pile going anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment