Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fort Myers Beach, Florida 2010

WARNING: Lots of pictures. I was kinda putting of posting this b/c of al lthe pictures that I had and it seemed a little daunting. They are in no particular order they are just a few snapshots of what we did during the week in Florida. I have more posted on FB.
We had a wonderful time the weather was perfect, sunny and 80 all week. I went down with my sister and her 3 kids and then my two oldest( Levi stayed behind and got spoiled) The ride there and back went smoothly. There were a few traffic delays but nothing major. The ride back was worse and I drove straight home, so I was very tired and night driving is hard. We mostly hung out at the beach or the pool, walked the beach and pier. We saw baby sharks that people would catch while fishing and we even touched it and we got to hold a parrot( no pic b/c I forgot my camera!!) We walked around the shops downtown alot and also went to an outlet mall one morning. We also visted the Shell Factory and Nature park and their community pool which is pretty much like our aquatic center, just outside. We also did a little mini-golf too. And a few nights my sister and I got to go out and enjoy a few drinks. I would definetly go back again. It was very nice and relaxing.

our condo where we stayed at the Bel-Air Beach Club

















































No comments:

Post a Comment