Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Levi!! 1 Year Old Today!!

My baby is 1 today! This year has flown by and I feel so blessed to have him in our lives. He is such a joy. I love him to pieces. We had a normal day, no parties, those were all over the weekend ( hopefully I will get pictures of that up soon.) We got your pictures taken at Sears today and then we went to Target and then had Pizza Hut there. We got home and you took a 4 1/2 hour nap! Then we just played outside for a bit while I made chicken on the grill for dinner. I think he ate a whole piece himself he loved it. We played with some more of his new presents he got and enjoyed some leftover cake and ice cream.
At 12 months old he is finally walking- for the most part. He will still crawl around on occasion b/c it is quicker. He has 6 teeth( 4 on top and 2 on bottom) He only gets one bottle now at bedtime- the formula is almost gone and then he will be done. He likes regular milk and water. Not so much juices though. He is eating all regular food and loves most of it. He is chatting a little more but still not much of a talker. I think he has said "nana" which is for banana and of course mama and dada and hot ( i was telling him the grill was hot and he repeated me) He goes for his check-up tomorrow so I will post his stats then. Here are a few pictures of the Birthday Boy in his little t-shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment