Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkinfest Parade

This past weekend Zeeland had the Pumkinfest. We had gone on Thursday night and had the free dinner, the kids played some games, painted a pumpkin and did the pedal pulls. ( I don't have any pics of that I forgot my camera) Then on Saturday Carter had to be in the parade with his preschool class, so we headed out to that in the afternoon.

Sitting next to one of his friends, waiting to go. He did not want to get on the float. He was crying and everything. After 10 minutes of trying all sorts of things I ended up having to bribe him with ice cream afterwards. Then he was all smiles and waving as he passed us.





waiting for the parade to start. My neice, Sophia and Riley and Levi. Riley was also busy climbing a tree nearby.


watching the parade and getting candy. I also thought it was so cute that Levi was clapping. He loved the parade!







No comments:

Post a Comment