Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FREEBIES!!!!

I normally don't post about my shopping deals, but this week was good. I love getting free stuff! I mean who doesn't, saves you money!! I got free printer paper from Staples, after rebate. From Walgreens I got 3 free scotch tapes, 2 Peeps, and 3 single bags of M&M's, and travel toothpaste + 2 full size toothpaste( not pictured) for $0.50 each. From Meijer I got free ketchup and the Lysol was not free, but almost! I paid $0.17 each + I got many other good deals at Meijer this week! I also recieved free stuff in the mail, this week I got Orville Redenbachers pop-up popcorn bowl( not pictured) If you want to hear about the deals, I always follow moneysavingmom.com and westmichiganmommy.com, I have heard alot of people like savingsaddiction.com also. They all pretty much tell you the same things, but the last 2 are local ladies. You can also follow them on Facebook and since I am on there often :) I always see the newest/latest deals

No comments:

Post a Comment