Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Day of School

I have been a blog slacker lately. I love to read everyone elses, but never update my own. So I guess I better start with their first day of school since school has been in session for 3 weeks now. It has been going well so far. Carter gets up well in the morning which is good since he is not a morning person and so far we have arrived at school on time. The boys seem to be enjoying their teachers and meeting new friends or hanging out with old ones.

My boys heading back to school- showing off their similar backpacks and no, I did not intentionally dress them in matching colors :)





Carter is going into Kindergarten







Riley is going into 3rd grade. His teacher is my old teacher from when I was in second grade.. Talk about making me feel old!









No comments:

Post a Comment