Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ultrasound & Belly Pics

On a much lighter note than the beginning of the week ( Riley is doing better- still battling a cold though) I had another ultrasound today to check over somethings that they did not get a good look at last time. Everything looks great and he gave me a really good profile picture. He looks so cute. I already cant wait to meet him. I think he looks alot like Carter in the ultrasound pic, but we will have to wait and see what/whom he looks like...16 weeks to go. I also wanted a better shot of his boy parts, but he had his legs crossed and curled up!! Being shy I guess :) I have also posted some preggo belly pics of me at 24 weeks and a pic of baby boys profile and my other 2 favorite little men.


Some belly pics at 24 weeks...Riley was my picture taker. I thought he did a pretty good job


My baby boy

Me and my other boys



1 comment: