Wednesday, May 6, 2009

T-Ball & Tulip Time

It has been a very busy week so far. On Monday my mom and I headed downtown with the boys to have some junk food and watch the Dutch dancers. I am not one to dress them up in costumes and take pictures by the tulips, so sorry no pics of that but I did post one of them waiting to watch the parade that we went to today. My sister and her daughter were street scrubbers for the first time, so we saw that and then the very long parade, I was kinda hoping it would rain b/c I was not really up to going, but it was warm and sunny. Riley also had his first ever T-ball game. He was so excited about playing and he did really good. Its not that intersting to watch though b/c they all get a turn to bat and then switch teams, then they play in the field and they repeat this for a total of 3 times and no score is kept, so everyone is a winner. But hes learning and having fun. So, tomorrow is another Dr. appt maybe I will post another pic, depends on how huge I am looking and then Friday is Riley's B-day so I will definetly have pics to post then.



Riley sitting on the bench with his team


Riley up to bat






Riley and Carter with their cousins Kody and Trenton waiting to watch the parade




No comments:

Post a Comment