Saturday, May 30, 2009

These look familiar??

Riley had to be in the Memorial Day parade in Zeeland and to those of you who went to ZCS as a child will remember these lovely jackets that we had to wear and they still have them, I wore these over 20 years ago!! They still have to hold on to wooden poles too. Anyway, we have not been up to much lately. The boys and I did head up to my sisters cottage at Silver Lake with my mom (John was driving truck and my dad was doing field work, so it made for a nice trip with my mother and the boys) My brother in law has a Jeep and yes, I did go in the dunes with the boys ( I did make sure to get the okay from the doctor) We had a nice ride around the dunes and up the hills. The boys loved it! The only thing that bothered them was the loud noise of the Jeep when we went up large hills. Riley has also finished school this past week and will be moving on to 1st grade in the fall, I can't believe it! I am so proud of him! I have a doctors appt. coming up this week, we will get to see if things are starting to move in the right direction. I am so ready for him now, but I have to wait. I will soon have another belly picture to post, until then, enjoy these pics.....
Riley marching in the parade, he's next to the lady in pink.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I can still picture the pic of me in that coat holding probably that exact same pole:-).

    ReplyDelete