Saturday, August 15, 2009

2 months

Levi will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. As you can tell in the picture below that he is getting chubby and has a double chin. He goes to the doctor at the end of the month then I will post his stats, but I think he is on track to be a big boy- on a regular scale he already weighs 13 lbs! and that was 2 weeks ago. Anyway he continues to be a happy baby, he smiles and coos alot more. He loves to stare at ceiling fans and lights. He also enjoys being outside. His favorite thing to be in is the new swing that we got him, it swings side to side vs. the back and forth which he does not like. It has a mobile above him that plays music which he loves to watch, he even "talks" to it. He eats every 4 hours and drinks 6 oz. I think that he really enjoys a routine, hes up for about an hour to play and then back to sleep in his crib until he needs to eat again. He does not do well when his sleep is interuppted to go some where, if I do this to many times in a day hes crabby by the end of the day. He still does not sleep through the night, I hope that it happens soon. Right now he will go 5-6 hour stretches. I have to work on those stretches being a little later at night. Right now he goes down around 8-9 ( 10-11 would be more ideal, but I'm not in charge :)) then up around 2-3 a.m and then again around 5-6 and that is still to early for me to start the day so we go back to sleep till about 9. This will soon change as Riley starts school in 2 weeks and need to be there at 8:30. Anyway.... The pictures below are from our recent camping trip, he did really well and we had lots of fun.
Levi and his favorite pipe, we finally found one that he will keep in his mouth, its the Gumdrop Soothie, I had to order them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment