Monday, August 17, 2009

Annual Camping Trip

About 2 weeks ago we had our annual VanRhee camping trip, this year was at Hungry Horse again. It was not quite the same as in the past b/c my parents were not there b/c my mom had knee surgery the week before and my brother and his wife had cancelled earlier b/c she did not want to be camping with a 3 week old baby, thats understandable :) but we still had a great time with my sister and my other brother. The weather for the most part was nice except one evening/morning it rained. I was a little nervous about having a 6 week old camping but it went smoothly, John took time off from work and was around to help most of the time. The older boys had a blast too and are still talking about it and looking forward to next year, I think we are going to try Tri-Ponds next year. I have posted quite a few pics, but I have even more on FB. I was not going to download them all again.


Hanging around the campfire. The first photo is of all the cousins minus Levi, he was sleeping in the camper. The second is of some of the adults.


The group playing some Blackjack, even Levi :)






The boys just being boys...





This is how Levi spent his time at the pool


Having fun at the pool. One thing about Hungry Horse that I like is that they have a big pool and a kiddie pool.













This is how they looked most of the time...VERY dirty. We had one night/morning that it rained and we had a huge puddle in front of our camper and they did not miss the oppurtunity to play in it.





























No comments:

Post a Comment