Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1 Down...19 To Go

Your probally wondering what this post is about. Well Riley finally lost his first tooth at the age of 6 years ( and 4 months to be exact) It has been loose for awhile along with the one next to it. Then a few days ago he bit on a block and it started to bleed. Over a few days and a little encouraging, he finally let me pull it out. He put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy, so she can bring him some money. He then asked me where she gets her money. I paused uncomfortably and thought for a second trying to think of an answer and quickly told him that she had a job. He was happy with that answer and no other questions were asked. Whew!
I was looking online about how many teeth a human has when I was trying to think of a good title for this post. Children have 20 teeth ( I even went upstairs where Riley was in bed to count his teeth- they were right) and adults have 32 ( 4 of which are your wisdom teeth- if you have them, so I only have 28, and yes I counted my teeth too, and yes they were right again)
So, Riley was really apprehensive about pulling out his tooth b/c it hurt, but once it was out I think he was happy and more excited to get some money. I asked him how much he thought she would bring, his response was $5.00 - I don't think so, the "tooth fairy" would go broke. Here is a pick of his new smile and the tooth he lost.



Riley showing off his new smile with one less tooth.
Its hard to see b/c its so tiny, but here is his first tooth that he lost

No comments:

Post a Comment