Sunday, September 6, 2009

Levi's Baptism

Levi was baptized today. He was 11 weeks old, a little bit later than I did with the other two, but this worked best b/c it was a holiday weekend and John was home otherwise he usually leaves on Sunday. His outfit barely fit him, but I was not about to buy another one + the other boys wore it too, so I wanted him too also. He did really good- no crying and his brothers did well up there too. I will admit I was nervous b/c Carter can have a temper and when he does not want to do something and he will make it known and Riley can be very "active" he has a hard time being still, but in the end I had nothing to worry about. Afterward we had all the family over and cooked burgers/hotdogs and had a good time with family and friends on such a beautiful day. We could'nt have asked for a better day.





Levi and his momma
Levi and his daddy. Levi was to busy looking at his brother, Riley.

Levi in his baptism outfit. All three boys wore this. It was a little tight on him b/c he was baptized about a month older than the other two boys.( I was tight on Carter too, but he was just a big boy :)






His cake-it was yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment