Wednesday, March 24, 2010

9 Month Pictures & Stats

We had Levi's 9 month pictures taken today at Sears and he did great. Such a handsome little man! He also had a doc. appt. Tuesday and he weighed 25 lbs and was 29.5" tall. He gained 2.5 lbs and only grew 1/2 and inch within the past 2 months( he was late for his 6 month and was really 7 months). He is 85% for height and 95% for weight. No suprise there! They also found that he has a ear infection from the cold he has, so know he is on some meds and should be cleared up before we leave for Florida. Here are some pics of our photo sessions, the rest are posted on Facebook.







Look-a-likes??? I would say that he is definetly my son and we have similarities. Most of our features are the same, like the mouth and ears. I have more hair and its darker. I also noticed that I was wearing red and white like he is. That was not planned.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment