Monday, February 16, 2009

NAMES???

Now that we found out we are having our third boy I have been busy pulling out all the old baby boy clothes and wondering how they ever fit in them and why they grow up so quick. I have also been thinking about what to name him. I know I have plenty of time, but nothing has really jumped out at me. I would love to hear your ideas, middle names too. I dont want a traditional name, but no wacky names either. What do you think would be a good fit with Riley and Carter? Let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved thinking about names while I was pregnant! I like Lincoln, Tate, Tanner, Noah, Blake, Hudson, Cooper, and Levi. I think most of those are not names you hear everyday and I think they'd fit with Riley and Carter.
    At least with having another boy you'll save money not having to buy all new clothes:-). I'm sure it was fun again to get them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you listed two names that I already have on my list. One of which is my absolute favorite, but John needs a little convincing :)Thanks for posting some new ones.

    ReplyDelete