Monday, February 9, 2009

This and That

This is just a random post of things that have been happening in our lives. My husband continues to drive truck , but for a different company and he is home a little more often, which I like a lot!! We have moved the boys together into the same room to make room for baby. We did this about a month ago and it has been going really well. I have established a more routine bedtime and Carter is no longer taking naps :( so they are both pretty tired and crash really quick, but at least once or twice a week I hear them messing around up there. I have few things I would like to accomplish with Carter before baby comes, moving them into the same room was one of them, so I can check one thing off the list. The others are to get rid of the pipe, which he only has at night. I never had an issue with Riley he was done with his by 18 months, anyway... and the other is to potty train him, its not going well so far. He has not told me once he has to go today and I have him in regular underwear, so he has been through at least 8 pair of underwear. Im going to give it a week of two and then try later if he still shows no interest, he does need to be trained by the time he goes to 3school, so I have 6 months. Wish me luck- I hate potty training!!
Some exciting news soon. I have my ultrasound on Thursday, so we hopefully will find out if its a boy or a girl. Then I can either haul out all the boys clothes and put them in the babies room that is already set up and waiting for him/her or go on a shopping spree. Check back at the end of the week and I will have it posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment