Monday, July 20, 2009

1 month old

I can't believe it!.... My little baby boy is already 1 month old. The last 4 weeks have flown by, adjusting to a newborn again and trying to figure out his needs and what he likes. So far his favorite toy is sitting in his bouncy seat, least favorite is the swing. He loves listening to me talk- he stares at me so intently and I love staring into his blue eyes! He smiles alot in his sleep, but is getting close to giving me a real one while hes awake. He likes to be cuddled to sleep-this I'm having the toughest time with ( not the cuddle part, just taking a while and then fussing after I lay him down) especially in the morning-hes hard to get to sleep, unless he dozes off during a feeding. But in the afternoon he falls asleep right away and sleeps the whole afternoon/evening , then is awake for awhile before bed and he gets up twice a night to eat and then goes right back to sleep. So we have somewhat of a schedule, but enough with the ramblings...I will leave you with a picture of him enjoying the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment