Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun at the Fair

Yesterday was kids day at the fair, so I took the boys for the whole day. They had $10 wristbands and they could ride all day as many times as they wanted. I only got a few pics of them on the rides b/c my camera battery died. Riley also did the pedal pull, he has done is for the past 3 years. Carter did not want to do it, maybe next year. Then Riley also got a chance to do the money tank, where they put you in a box and the money flies around in there and you have to try and catch it, he made $3, he was happy with that. We also checked out all the animals. We had a great time, the weather was great and the rain stayed away, but I was exhausted by the end of the day and we had an early bedtime.


Riley doing the pedal pull, he was so excited and a little competitive, he got 2nd place (beat by a girl :)) out of 7 kids in his age group.


Riley on some of the rides before my camera died :(



Riley wanted me to take a picture of these pigs b/c he said that they were hugging like mommy adn daddy do in bed.... to the best of my knowledge he has never seen mommy and daddy "in bed" :)

Checking out and petting some of the animals




















No comments:

Post a Comment