Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Week of Firsts

This past week Levi has done a few things for the first time, not developmentally, but activites and he is only 3 weeks old. He went on his first boat ride and rode in the dunes for the first time too while we visited my sister up at Silver Lake. He also had his first chiropractic visit. I will admit I was a bit nervous, the other boys go with me too, but they are older and not as fragile, but it went fine. He also "saw" his first movie, UP at the theater. I went along with my mom and my brothers 4 kids. He slept through some of it, but woke up to eat and then was wide awake. Mom and I each took a turn out in the lobby- we didn't want to disturb the others watching it. Little stinker!



Just a few random photos. He's getting so big. He will be 4 weeks old on Sunday, time is going fast. He is still a good baby, just has a few gas issues. Hes starting to be more awake during the day and he is getting up twice a night to eat but he goes right back to sleep.
Its so nice having a child that can take good pictures for me, so that I can actually be in some of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment